Last updated: November 3, 2015
The Service is not intended for use by children under the age of thirteen years. Persons under the age of thirteen years may not use the Service nor provide any information to us.
Information We Collect
In order to provide the Service to you, we collect certain personal information about you when you create your Account, such as your name, address, phone number, email address and a password.
Our system may automatically collect certain data about your use of the Service related site and mobile application and your web browser and Internet connection; this data is not associated with your identity, and is used to compile anonymous statistics that we use to assess web site usage patterns and load requirements, in order to improve the performance of the Service.
How We Collect Information
We collect personal information from you when you provide it through various features of the Service. Certain features of the Service use “cookies” to function. A “cookie” is a small file that your web browser stores on your computer. We do not store any of your personal information in a cookie. You can configure your web browser not to store cookies, however some of the Service’s features will not operate without cookies enabled.
We do not currently collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, however advertising agents and other third-party websites or service providers, through cookies or other web tracking technologies, may do so. Such collection and use of information, and how such parties respond to “do not track” mechanisms, is subject to the privacy policies of the respective website operators or service providers.
Our Use and Disclosure of Information
We may use the information you provide to us:
- to offer the Service;
- to provide customer service;
- to provide you notices regarding your Account or the Service, including changes to our Terms of Service,
- to perform or enforce any contractual duties or rights between us;
- for any specific reason that you may provide it.
We may disclose your information:
- to third parties who offer coupons or similar products;
- as necessary to operate, manage, improve, and provide the Service, to our employees, contractors, and
- to a successor owner of the Service;
- for reasons that you submit such information to us;
- where you have consented to such disclosure;
- to comply with any court order, applicable law, or legal process;
- to perform or enforce any contractual duties or rights between us; or
- as we believe is necessary to protect rights or safety of ourselves, Other Users, or third parties.
service providers, who are contractually bound to keep such information confidential;
Protection From Unauthorized Access
We have implemented information security systems and internal procedures designed to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons. Our networks are protected by industry-standard firewalls, antivirus software, email filters, and other technical measures. The Service’s programming includes integrated access restrictions to limit access to information by Users. Pages on our website that include or handle private information are protected by modern encryption technology.
The security of your personal information also depends on you. It is important that you create good password—one that is difficult to guess and that only you know; do not share your password with any other person. When using the Service or other Internet websites, be careful not to disclose personal information to parties you do now know and trust.
We continuously monitor and improve the security features of the Service, but information sent through the Internet is not completely secure, and no website operator can guarantee the security of information it receives; you submit information to the Service at your own risk.